If you have symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath, call us at 1-800-877-6976 before visiting us. For other concerns, you may be able to access VA care from home by phone or using VA virtual care options. More Details
COVID-19 vaccines: To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
• VA Employees Volunteer at FEMA Covid Vaccination Site
• For Caregivers - VA’s Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers is Expanding. Are You Eligible?
• Quit Smoking - Thinking of quitting? JJP VAMC can help you become tobacco-free! Join the Quit Smoking Group on Wednesdays from 11am-12pm in Room 5C-02 (no appointment needed). Visit the Primary Care Prevention Clinic Thursday mornings. Call Mr. Cruz at 718-584-9000 ext 5946 to schedule an appointment.
• New MISSION ACT - Urgent Care Information
• Whole Health Orientation - Assistance for new Veterans transitioning from the service. Whole health recognizes every Veteran's unique needs. Programs to improve Veterans' well-being. Occurs the first Thursday of every month from 10:00am - 11:30am in Room 3D-22. For more information and to R.S.V.P., contact Ann Feder at 718-584-9000 extension 6306.
Events & Classes
No events or classes are currently scheduled.